Monday, February 06, 2012

My List*


  • Go to Australia and scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
  • Visit all 50 states - not just driving through, but actually doing something in each state.  
  • Learn another language or two - for real learning it, not just "Hola, je m'appelle Kristi."
  • Visit all the continents - can you tell I like to travel?
  • Learn to cook more, from scratch, sans recipes
  • Spend a New Year's Eve in New York City
  • Go to Punxsutawney, PA for Groundhog's Day
  • Read more books, including, but not limited to, the reading list Miranda and I made
  • Go skydiving, but NOT bungee jumping
  • Go whitewater rafting
  • Learn how to spin pottery (Is that even what it's called?)
  • Grow my own veggies in a garden
  • Go to the Olympics (to spectate, not participate)
  • Go to the Superbowl
*Note:  Not an exhaustive list, but it's good to get these written out.

4 comments:

  1. I love this list, so much that I'd like to respond to each item on your list with this list:

    1. Yes - sweet!
    2. Yikes
    3. That made me laugh out loud
    4. ALL of them?? Even the realllllllly cold ones?
    5. sans recipes - are you crazy!?
    6. Heck no
    7. Yay PA
    8. Get going!
    9. ME TOO
    10. Fun, bring me!
    11. spin pottery?? overrated, stick to the pre-made stuff at All Fired Up
    12. That's very green of you
    13. yeah, again bring me!
    14. I'd take it or leave it personally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe its "throw" pottery... Maybe? Love your list! FTR: Sky diving is not too bad. Makes other plane rides less intimidating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's called "throwing pottery," actually. you knew i'd be the nerd to point that out. :) also, you are far more adventurous than i am. also-also, i loved the spanish-french mashup. made me giggle. that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. with how cold it was earlier this week, it may me think of punxy phil. and then random thought...made me look to see when groundhogs day is next year. good news. feb 2, 2013 = a saturday. that would make for easy travel. :)

    ReplyDelete