Thursday, March 06, 2014

Heading to Brazil!

I've shared before about my work with Living Bread Ministries.  I serve as their Administrative Coordinator, managing our home office.  This is a ministry with which I'm so thankful to be connected.  If you aren't familiar with them, check them out; this is a work worth getting behind!

One of my favorite parts of my job with Living Bread is that I get to help lead our short term trips.  Tomorrow Bárbara and I are taking a small team to Porto Alegre, Brazil until March 18th.  Please pray with us for our time in Rio Grande do Sul as we encourage our church planters and their communities.  


One of the neighborhoods, Vila Planalto, where we have a church and will be serving.
I'm planning to post regular updates of our adventures in south Brazil.  I won't promise a post each day, but that's my goal.  Be prepared for lots of photo documentation, too!

A shot from my first trip to Brazil with Tracy, one of our pastors' daughter.



1 comment:

  1. Excited for you! Can't wait to keep up, and of course I'll pray for you! xo

    ReplyDelete